Climate change, resources that become more and more scarce, and a new environmental consciousness are central issues of our time. We are standing at the threshold of a new energy era. The goals are:
- Increasing performance and reducing production costs per kWh
of renewable energy technologies like solar technology and wind power systems
- Storage of energy in high-efficiency gas accumulators and battery systems
- Introduction of new drive motors for automobiles
- Energy-saving construction and effective insulation in home and industrial construction
- New, more efficient processes in all areas of industrial production
Openair® Plasma treatment and the PlasmaPlus® process make new technological developments possible in all of these areas.